About Lakes and Mountains
Here at Lifts To and Ski-Lifts we’ve been doing specialist transfers for over 15 years, so we know what we’re talking about.
Over the past 15-years, at Ski-Lifts we have built an unrivalled offering of airport transfers throughout the Alps, but it is not all about the ski season.
We offer airport transfers to all of these major destinations throughout the summer months as well, so we’re well placed to help with all of your summer programme needs as well, whether you use your Ski-Lifts account, or Lifts To and benefit from our other products in one place as well.
Why Book with Us?
● Lifts To offers global coverage in 14 countries, over 30 airports & stations to 200+ Lakes & Mountain resorts
● Walking, Hiking, Cycling and mountain biking our specilality
● Largest live availability in the market for Alpine transfers
● Award winning transfer platform
● Unmatched access to the best local suppliers – in a single, consolidated, easy-to-book platform
● Trusted experts in our field for over 15 years of summer alpine transfers
The Alps are home to some of the most stunning lakes, from Lake Geneva to Annecy, Garda and Como and many smaller and lesser known as well. Use our network to access these destinations and to help get around with bespoke tours whilst there.
It’s also well known that the popularity of the Alps has grown massively over the last few years and ski resorts have really stepped up to satisfy the demand.
Whether for the adrenaline fuelled activities such as downhill biking or climbing, to people looking to conquer the famous cols of the Tour De France, or to people simply looking to get away from it all and enjoy relaxing alpine hikes or wellness retreats, there really is something for everyone.
Our transfers are available to all of the major resorts throughout France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and the Pyrenees as well.
Just speak to your account manager about your transfer requirements, whether it’s for biking holidays, or something else, here at Lifts To we can help.